Advances in Electrical and Computer Engineering - Ticket Support System
AECE > HelpDesk > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

Instant Search: Just type some words and look for the results bellow

QuestionI want to withdraw my paper. What should I have to do?
Solution Simply open a ticket and request your paper to be withdrawn. You have to use the same E-mail address and the same name as in your submission. Otherwise, your request will not be processed.

After we delete your submission from the server, you will receive an informative E-mail from us. We do not store withdrawn submissions information, files or papers documents.

A withdrawn submission cannot be restored as all associated files were deleted from the server.

Keywords: withdraw, withdrawn, paper, submission, request
Was this article helpful? yes / no

In order to help us to better support you, please rate this answer.
If you rate it with "no", please open a ticket and tell us what did you expect the answer to contain.
Article details
Article ID: 31
Category: Paper submission
Date added: 2011-07-28 23:11:10
Views: 2513
Rating (Votes): Article rated 3.7/5.0 (50)

<< Go back

This page was loaded in your web browser in  seconds.
All static content of this page was delivered to you from Amazon CloudFront Network.

Website loading speed and performance optimization powered by: 

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK™
Brought to you by Help Desk Software SysAid